Are you an exceptionally talented developer who wants to take a leading role in transforming the real estate market? Alva Technologies is an early stage realtech startup with an ambitious vision. We are currently developing products that are aimed at both consumers (B2C) and businesses (B2B) that will make the real estate market more transparent and open for innovation.
We are looking for you that:
- Is an exceptional problem solver
- Puts pride in writing your code so that it is a pleasure to come back to after several years
- Loves to learn about new technology, and learn fast
- Have experience or genuine interest in machine learning (CRF, NLP)
- Is an excellent collaborator and communicator thriving in a multidisciplinary environment
- Is comfortable switching between languages and contributing to the whole stack
- Have professional experience from a high-performance environment
- Have a degree in CS or similar
The more of this you are comfortable with, the better:
- Bash scripting
- Server administration
- Database layout design
- Database performance optimization
- Conditional Random Fields (CRF), Wapiti
Your responsibilities will among other things be:
- Developing and maintaining our python backend
- Working closely with design, front-end and a data scientist to create innovative products
- Developing and implementing complex algorithms
- Designing, developing and maintainging APIs
- Figuring out how to solve real problems for the end user
- Server administration
We’ll give you the opportunity to:
- Be part of an exciting, fast pace tech startup with funding
- Highly attractive compensation package
- Solve real problems and make an impact
- Work flexibility and autonomy
- Play an important role in creating a company culture
About Alva Technologies:
We are true believers in the lean startup methodology. We never do anything unless it’s based on a hypothesis that we can test. We are working to find solutions to real problems. We are extremely customer centric and we expect everyone in the company to be in direct contact with our customers.
We are owned by Ambita, Bakken & Bæck and Sprint Consulting. We work closely with these companies, which are some of the most exciting environments in Norway when it comes to innovation, technology and real estate. This puts us in a unique position to make a big impact, including the resources to execute. We take pride in being at the frontier of technology applying new technology in novel ways.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.