Porterbuddy.com (Porter AS) is an innovative technology and logistics platform provider that caters for last-mile package distribution and return services in urban areas for e-commerce businesses and consumers. The platform is based on modern technology and is designed to be highly scalable and capable of managing high volumes and real time deliveries in an optimized and automated way.
We develop our own software. We use technology to provide (i) flexible customer driven ‘last mile’ delivery alternatives for end customers, (ii) efficiency and increased conversion for our retail partners and (iii) higher utilization and profitability for couriers. We are building a highly sophisticated platform to achieve this and the team has set out on a journey to shape tomorrow’s urban delivery standards.
We are now in a commercial pre-launch phase where we cooperate with select Norwegian and Nordic retailers and transportation networks.
We are moving fast and with an agile approach to product development; short sprints and frequent iterations between the commercial team, developers, partners and couriers. You will be a key stakeholder in Porterbuddy, not only with our sales and marketing efforts, but also involved in strategy and business development.
Who you are
- BSc/MSc in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- Creative and self-driven – ready to come up with innovative ideas to drive our social media marketing efforts
- You are not afraid to think big to create a buzz around our brand
- Interest in retail, e-commerce, logistics and B2B relations
- Fluency in English (required) and Norwegian (preferred)
What you’ll do
As our Intern you will face varied tasks and responsibilities, mainly centered around marketing and sales. Within social media marketing efforts, you will be responsible for creating content and developing strategies for how to efficiently target customers. This is a role for a self-driven individual who wants to play an integral role in Porterbuddy’s journey to become a leader in urban delivery. With our cutting-edge platform and partnerships with leading retailers, Porterbuddy is positioned for immense growth – we need your ideas and implementation capabilities to make our value proposition known among customers.
- Work in a very exciting startup, driving innovation in a high growth market in extreme change
- Possibility to drive the marketing agenda for a cutting edge technology startup company
- A diverse, highly motivated and experienced team
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Full or part time position in our offices in Oslo, Norway (StartupLab)