Listen – Project Manager
Would you like to redefine global hearing solutions?
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team. You will take responsibility for the development and management of Listen’s products and solutions. You should be experienced and knowledgeable within app development & computer hardware. You should have a strategic DNA – you will translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
You see opportunities, deliver & perform outstandingly. If you are diligent, driven, have great enthusiasm to create world class products and are interested in our product and our vision, we would like to hear from you!
• Develop Listen’s product and technical strategy consistent with company vision
• Lead the development of Listen’s software and hardware products
• Leading the team and coordinating with development, design and marketing
• Contribute to the development of Listen’s partner strategy and communicate the technology to partners and investors
• Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
• Minimum 3-10 years work experience in technology
• Experience in project management and managing a team
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience with software development and web technologies
• Interest and/or understanding of artificial intelligence, neural networks, deep learning and big data for new applications required
• Excellent client-facing and communication skills
• Experience with managing partner relationships and collaborating with contract manufacturing partners
• Strong interpersonal/people skills
• Strategic thinking
• Technical and commercial mindset
• Passion for social impact
• Well-connected in the industry
• Educated to Masters/MSc level in in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Background and interest in audio processing, acoustics or audiology is an advantage