Strategic Planning & Pricing Associate
As a member of the founding team, you will be on a tight knit yet growing team with opportunities to make significant contributions to the direction of the company. You will have exposure to managers and senior leaders in Oslo. Ideal candidates will have strong analytical abilities while also having world class management skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Work with global teams to create, execute and track business strategies for all of BIMM core products.
• Continually monitor key business metrics, market growth, and competitive changes. Use analysis to recommend pricing moves to grow all aspects of the business.
• Develop strong relationships local city management teams to understand and customize strategies for each market. Provide insights and discover opportunities within various customer and business segments.
• Understand implications of pricing and other financial decisions on both operations and economics ( demand and supply elasticities)
• Prioritize and translate business needs to product roadmaps.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering.
• 2+ years of relevant analytical and management experience in the technology industry, investment banking, or management consulting.
• Great communication skills and ability to summarize large sets of data.
• Professional experience in working with a highly talented and quantitative team.
• Strong experience with Excel, SQL, and/or statistical software packages.
• Willingness to dive into the data combined with the ability to present to the CEO.
• BIMM operates in a fast-paced economy and candidates should be excited to jump into new challenges that often don’t have clear answers.
• Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
• The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and car networks globally.
• Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
• Highly lucrative compensation pack